We’re pleased to announce that Rev B of our IoTCore beta board has been submitted for fabrication. This board forms the foundation of our Beacon and Location Systems as well as providing a new platform for Bluetooth Low Energy development.
- TI CC2540/2541 Core – SoC with MCU, 128-256K of Flash RAM and BLE Radio
- SPI, I2C, and GPIO broken out via headers
- Over-The-Air Firmware Upgrades
- Optional USB Connectivity for Power or Data
We have envisioned the board to be a low-cost part that can be populated in various configurations for both prototype and production applications:
- Bluetooth Low Energy Beacons with iBeacon technology
- Sensor Control and Logging
- Smartphone-Connected Devices and Control Systems
- USB Gateway for PC’s and Micro-PC’s such as BeagleBone Black or Raspberry Pi
- SPI Gateway for Arduino and other prototyping platforms
If you’re interested in working on this technology in our Beta program, please contact us to get the details.